Agile process is the best suited process for any organization however big or small to get to a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
How does Agile work for your organization?
Please connect with us to know more about Agile development. Download an Agile software development & implementation guide click here
Advantages of Agile Development
• Requirements need not be etched on stone.
• Requirements can be evolved over time as the development work begins
• Test smaller but logical functions or modules as and when developed
• Design, Develop, test, deploy smaller set of requirements one sprint at a time
• Each sprint has a tangible output that can be realized by the business owner
• Team capacity can be flexible as per the work that is required to be completed for each release.
• The customer gets to see tangible outcome every week or every two weeks depending on the sprint cycle.
• Let surprises on scope change, expectations v/s reality for both the software vendor as well as the end customer
• Budget, scope and quality can be controlled as we go along building the product.
• The software product features are evolved during the process of building it rather than decided at the beginning of the project