BPK Tech is a custom software development company having its headquarters in Minnetonka, MN, and branch offices in Canada and India. Backed by a proven track record of success, BPK Technologies has over 140+ customers across the world. We use Agile methodology to run all our projects from sales, marketing, HR, development, and deployment.
The mission to provide value-added software services to our customers was started in the year 2010 with a vision to influence businesses with technology like never before.
What you’ll be doing
As a Platform Engineer, you will collaborate with clients, developers and other team members in the conceptualization and development of new or existing software applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- Define, develop, and document software business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill the requirements of all internal and external program users and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the design, development, and optimization of software assets to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as needed.
- Participate in the identification, triage, and/or remediation of the Unit test, QA, and/or production issues. Including scaling and performance remediation.
- Experience developing sustainable implementation designs from strategic architectures and product roadmaps
- Participate in and may lead the definition of technical initiatives, software development, and cross-functional efforts, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Working with Product Owners, defining and prioritizing units of work; aligning and assigning work items to development team engineers; participating in ongoing backlog grooming and adjustments.
- Foster a collaborative, quality-focused team environment that promotes sharing of ideas, and a positive work ethic.
- Perform and may lead program turnover to production support and customers upon completion of development, testing, and documentation.
- Share in and promote a group mentoring environment with Software Engineering peers through technical advice and reference.
What you need
7 years of programming experience and 3 years of experience in a technical leadership role.