Our customer required an automated solution wanted a solution to reduce the amount of time the call center staff spent on the phone each day. During their discovery stage, our customer wanted to see if it could help to achieve immediate goals: Our customer required an automated solution wanted a solution to reduce the amount of time the call center staff spent on the phone each day.
- To increase call connection rate
- To save their call center staff time
- To improve Efficiency
- To boost productivity
- To improve their patient communication with relevant details
- Patients will no longer need to be put on hold while the call center searches for their records.
- All valuable and crucial information will auto populate on screen through InContact and Ring Central’s pop-up.
- When a patient of record calls, it quickly gathers important patient data from PMS database and displays it in a pop-up window.
- Call center staff does not need to learn various PMS systems – imagine a medical/dental/vet group practices or DSO having multiple PMS software and each call center person has to learn all of them!
- This way, even before they pick up the phone, call center staff can be ready with relevant information… an upcoming appointment. And what’s more! Our customer has full control over the types of appointments allowed, time slots, days of the week, etc.
- As a result, call hold times are significantly reduced and staff will no longer find yourself searching through patient charts to get the information you need!
- Yet another benefit, we built a web portal that extracted data from PMS system that our customer uses to schedule appointments based on patient’s requirements, and to help the call center staff only works with web portal instead of individual PMS system. Once an appointment is scheduled through a web portal, it is automatically reflected in PMS system.
- When a patient calls the practice, PMS system finds all actionable information about that patient and pops it up on the screen.
- Our customer’s PMS system was integrated with RingCentral, helping them to identify patient callers of record. All incoming caller Ids with patient information are matched automatically and a desktop pop-up window containing relevant information can be popped up.
To summarize, the overall call rates gets dramatically improved.
- Improved Call Rate
- Time saved
- Improved appointments & Productivity
This solution works with various VOIP phone systems with APIs like:
- Vonage Business
- Ring Central API
- In Contact