The COVID-19 virus has been spreading, and its impact has now reached a global level. During this Coronavirus emergency, the question of biosafety has become a major priority in all dental practices. Meanwhile, as the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, we have a heightened awareness at our BPK Tech of our responsibility to our communities. We have three priorities guiding our decisions during this time of uncertainty: to keep our employees safe, to ensure service to our customers, and to do our part in preventing the spread of the coronavirus.
We have implemented comprehensive plans to ensure:
- The health and safety of our employees and
- our ability to continue to support our customers.
Measures to be taken by Providers and Practice Owners to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus:Dentists are highly vulnerable to coronavirus as they may interact with infected individuals (unfortunately); their health is an important factor in avoiding the spread of the coronavirus. The Coronavirus spreads mainly among those who have been in close contact with another person (within about 6 feet), and through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouth or nose of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. There is an alarming need for coronavirus precaution for all doctors, healthcare professionals, and facilities. But, how can dentists prevent the spread of coronavirus? How can dentists save themselves? What are the measures they must take to save themselves? At this crucial point of time, TELEDENTISTRY will be the only way patients can be seen by their dentists. This will be helpful in preventing the spread of the coronavirus. With simple tools like smartphones and laptop webcams, dentists can see the most vulnerable dental patients safely thereby, eliminating their risk of infection. Teledentistry software can minimize the need for physical interaction in healthcare environments. What dentists can do with Teledentistry:
What patients can do with our Custom Teledentistry Software:
- Read dentist profiles and reviews online
- Search for dental care professionals based on location and zip codes
- Invite and connect to the available providers in your practice
- Initiate and communicate with providers through HIPAA compliant instant text messaging, and video conferencing
- Share and store pertinent files such as pictures, videos, X-ray images, and others
- Track treatment history, communications and more
- View open appointments and make bookings for office visits